Ashton and Grosvenor offer a high quality, cost-effective block management service tailored to your specific needs. We guarantee the service you receive will perfectly suit the size and management style of your development, offering you complete flexibility.
We work with approved local contractors to resolve issues promptly and cost effectively. Our accounts team takes care of client accounts: collecting service charges, managing arrears and providing you with regular updates on annual budgets.
Our trained staff will visit your development regularly to produce communal inspection reports.
Ashton and Grosvenor’s extensive experience of lettings and property management, allied with our residential sales experience, enables us to fully understand the needs and aspirations of leaseholders, landlords and tenants.
What can we do as part of our management serivce?
As little or a much as you like. We will tailor the price to reflect the work involved. Commonly the service level will include:
- Annual budgeting
- Accounts filing & annual returns
- Arranging AGM meetings
- Collection of service fees
- Collection of ground rent if applicable
- Organising areas of development maintenance such as cleaning, gardening, waste management, general maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds & repair works
- Section 20 process
- Handlings of complaints from residents with issues regarding the block
- Handling of communal area utilities
- Appointing health and safety assessments and certificates
- Periodic visits to the development with detailed reports
- Arranging building insurance